Regional Innovation and Technology Transfer Centre - Tehimpuls
Tehimpuls - The Regional Centre for Innovation and Technological Transfer is a non-governmental, non-profit legal entity seeking to stimulate the economic growth of the West Region through innovation and technological development. Tehimpuls Association was initiated as part of the Regional Innovation Strategy, implemented between 2002-2005 by the West Regional Development Agency in the West Region and which was the first Regional Innovation Strategy implemented in Romania.
The mission of Tehimpuls is to serve as regional interface between the innovation demand and supply, aiming to increase the competitiveness of the business environment in West Region Romania.
Regional Development Agency - West Region Romania
Politehnica University of Timişoara
"Aurel Vlaicu" University in Arad
West University of Timişoara
University of Agriculture and Veterinary Medicine of Banat-Timişoara
Association for Multidisciplinary Research in the West Region
Romanian Engineers' Association - Timişoara Branch
Obrist Eastern Europe SRL
"Vasile Goldis" Western University of Arad
- Support for the marketing of research-development-innovation products, solutions, and technologies and for the intermediation of technology transfers
- Integrated consultancy package for the implementation of innovative technology solutions within enterprises
- Consultancy for the development and the implementation of European projects
- Training in the fields of innovation and intellectual property rights
- Innovation vouchers
- Organization of the Regional Innovation Competition and awarding the Regional Innovation Prize
- Increasing awareness of innovation and technological development in the West Region Romania
17/10/2018 / “Open4Business” Matchmaking Event, 4-6 October 2017, Pécs, Hungary
03/08/2017 / “Match4Industry Business Matching Event”, 6th ed., Matchmaking Event, 2-3 November 2017, Kocaeli, Turkey
31/07/2017 / “EU-China Business & Technology Cooperation Fair”, Conference and Matchmaking Event, October 24th - 31st 2017, Beijing, China
11/07/2017 / “Business Internationalization Forum”, Conference and Matchmaking Event, November 3rd 2017, East Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
TMD Friction is the world's largest manufacturer of brake friction materials, employing 3,800 people, who are dedicated to producing 1 million brake friction products per day. 13 production sites in ...