Third “Cluster-to-Cluster” Conference and Matchmaking, 17-18.09.2015, Copenhagen
Europe Network together with Cluster Excellence Denmark organizes in the period 17 - 18 September 2015 the 3rd „Conference "Cluster-to-Cluster" and matchmaking - Innovation by combination". The event will be held in Copenhagen, Denmark.
300 participants representing 150 clusters from 24 countries, and 433 cluster-to-cluster meetings, made the 2nd event Europe's largest cluster matchmaking event in 2014. For 2015 event, more than 100 clusters from 28 countries have already signed up for the event. The event is dedicated to matching clusters (and SME networks) with each other. This year, the theme of the event is Innovation by Combination, because innovation occurs by combining forces, across clusters, across borders and across sectors. Therefore this year's event features an increased focus on cross cluster collaboration. The event will also give insight into funding schemes dedicated to clusters (such as BSR Innovation Express, Interreg and H2020) and a unique opportunity to establish international collaboration with other clusters.
- Meet clusters (and SME networks) from all over Europe;
- Scout for cluster partners for joint development projects;
- Gain knowledge about international clusters, their areas of specialisation and strategy;
- Discover new opportunities for cross cluster collaboration;
- Present, discuss and develop new project ideas with other clusters.
- Two Rounds of Cluster-to-Cluster Matchmaking
- "Key Take Aways on Cluster Internationalisation", by director Micael Gustafsson, Clusterland Sweden, European Cluster Manger of the year 2012
- "How Clusters Can Fund Their International Work - Challenges and Opportunities" by Dr.-Ing. Gerd Meier zu Köcker, Director at go-cluster - VDI/VDE-IT
- Keynote: "Combinatoric Innovation: Environments for serendipity, serious optimism & brilliant failures" by professor Paul Iske professor, School of Business and Economics, Maastricht University
- "Cross Sectorial Cluster Innovation - Learning from different approaches on best practise" and Cluster Labs: Discover and discuss new cross-sectorial ideas and collaborations
Moderator: Mr. Dr. Christian Ketels, Harvard Business School and TCI President
Deadline for registration: 01.09.2015
To register and consult the agenda, please access the following link: https://www.b2match.eu/cluster-to-cluster-2015
17/10/2018 / “Open4Business” Matchmaking Event, 4-6 October 2017, Pécs, Hungary
03/08/2017 / “Match4Industry Business Matching Event”, 6th ed., Matchmaking Event, 2-3 November 2017, Kocaeli, Turkey
31/07/2017 / “EU-China Business & Technology Cooperation Fair”, Conference and Matchmaking Event, October 24th - 31st 2017, Beijing, China
11/07/2017 / “Business Internationalization Forum”, Conference and Matchmaking Event, November 3rd 2017, East Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
TMD Friction is the world's largest manufacturer of brake friction materials, employing 3,800 people, who are dedicated to producing 1 million brake friction products per day. 13 production sites in ...