West Regional Development Agency Romania in cooperation with Tehimpuls - The Regional Innovation and Technology Transfer Centre, organizes the 3rd Edition of the Regional Innovation Fair in October 21st, 2015 in West Region, Romania
The story here...
The event represents the unique meeting platform for innovators and businesses in West Romania. It gathers both national and international participants and it is at its 3rd edition in 2015. The Regional innovation Awards mark the peak moment of the Fair, rewarding high impact innovative products and solutions. This year the Regional Innovation Fair will extend its reach towards the entire Europe and above, by organizing an International Brokerage Event open to the clients of EEN partners who are interested in meeting innovators and entrepreneurs of all sizes within West Region of Romania and in establishing business partnerships. The Focus areas and topics targeted are:
- Information and Communication Technologies - Software Applications, Products & Services, Software engineering, Interoperability, IT Security, Embedded systems, Internet of Things (IoT), Cloud, Big Data, Mobility, Consulting services, outsourcing, Enterprise Services, IT Applications for manufacturing processes, energy efficiency, business performance, transport & logistics; financial services, telecommunications, retail, health and telemedicine, eGovernance solutions
- Automotive -Manufacturing methods, Products and components, Material, raw-material and semi- finished products, design & development, Green Vehicle, sustainable machine building and electrical engineering, industrial automation & software, control & measurement equipment, industrial electronics, electrical mobility & equipment, robotics, Organizations & services
- Agro-food - innovative solutions for improved performance in agriculture, genomics assisted breeding support (crops & livestock), breeds/seeds protection, harvest technologies, natural Extracts, bio products, technologies for food industry, sustainable food processing, Nutrition and health, nutritional products and gourmetNevertheless, upon request from companies who target West Region Romania market, we can accommodate other sectors as well, with a prior notification sent no later than 4 weeks before the event.
- Meet face-to-face new partners and customers from West Region Romania
- Initiate cross-border contacts and cooperation
- Find new commercial/technological/research partners
- Learn about research findings and innovations in West Region
- Present, discuss and develop new projects
- Get support and follow-up after the start of the agreements
Participants will also be able to visit the exhibition of innovative products originated in West Region and discuss them with exhibitors. Thus, it provides an opportunity to discuss technical co-operation, sale & distribution agreements, manufacturing and licensing agreements, commercial agreements with technical assistance, and joint ventures.
Participation is free of charge. Interested companies will cover their travel and accommodation costs. The venue of the Event is Expo ARAD (http://www.expoarad.ro/index.php?pagina=stiri ) situated in the city of ARAD, at 50 km from Timisoara. Buses will be organized to depart from Timisoara to Expo ARAD.
The agenda can be consulted here..
A list of hotels can be consulted here...
For registration, please access the following link:
Registration deadline: Octobe 19, 2015
For further details, please contact Cristin Cistelecan, 004 0256 491 923, Cristin.firstname.lastname@example.org
Details about previous editions can be found at the following addresses:
1st Edition 2013
2nd Edition 2014
17/10/2018 / “Open4Business” Matchmaking Event, 4-6 October 2017, Pécs, Hungary
03/08/2017 / “Match4Industry Business Matching Event”, 6th ed., Matchmaking Event, 2-3 November 2017, Kocaeli, Turkey
31/07/2017 / “EU-China Business & Technology Cooperation Fair”, Conference and Matchmaking Event, October 24th - 31st 2017, Beijing, China
11/07/2017 / “Business Internationalization Forum”, Conference and Matchmaking Event, November 3rd 2017, East Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Siliken is a global company integrated in the value chain of the solar industry which began its activities in June 2001. In February 2011, Siliken opened a solar panels production unit with a total of...