EuroSphere - the Art of European Living Exhibition, 18-20 May 2018, Vietnam
The EU-Vietnam Business Network (EVBN), EEN partner consortium in Vietnam,
is organizing the 2nd edition of EuroSphere - the Art of European Living
the period 18th to 20th May 2018, in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
EuroSphere is an annual and unique exhibition dedicated to bringing premium European Art of Living to the Vietnamese and Southeast Asian markets, within a wide range of sectors:
- Gourmet Food, Wine & Spirits
- Fashion, Fashion Accessories, Jewelry, Horology
- Perfumery, Cosmetics
- Furniture, Interior Design
While every exhibitor will highlight the elegance, sophistication and high quality of European premium products, the concept of EuroSphere is to create a lively flow of interactions between exhibiting companies and visitors.
- A 3-day exhibition event, with a variety of social activities, including but not limited to cocktail receptions, conferences, fashion shows and a gala dinner;
- Over 4,500 business visitors from Vietnam and South East Asian countries and 150 European brands expected to attend;
- A tailored B2B agenda including interpreting services at every booth. Each company will be guaranteed a minimum of 10 meetings during the 3-day event;
- The Vietnam International Fashion Week and several leading companies that have already successfully brought high-end brands into Vietnam such as Burberry, Chanel, Versace, Rolex, etc. are the event's partners.
17/10/2018 / “Open4Business” Matchmaking Event, 4-6 October 2017, Pécs, Hungary
03/08/2017 / “Match4Industry Business Matching Event”, 6th ed., Matchmaking Event, 2-3 November 2017, Kocaeli, Turkey
31/07/2017 / “EU-China Business & Technology Cooperation Fair”, Conference and Matchmaking Event, October 24th - 31st 2017, Beijing, China
11/07/2017 / “Business Internationalization Forum”, Conference and Matchmaking Event, November 3rd 2017, East Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Siliken is a global company integrated in the value chain of the solar industry which began its activities in June 2001. In February 2011, Siliken opened a solar panels production unit with a total of...