"Future Match CeBIT 2017' Fair and Matchmaking Event, March 20-24, 2017, Hannover, Germany
Enterprise Europe Network (EEN), the largest business
support network in Europe, together with
Leibniz University in Hanover organizes on March, 20-24, 2017, Future
Match CeBIT 2017 fair and brokerage event on information and communications
technology (ICT) in Hannover, Germany.
Future Match is the 19th edition of the international brokerage event and since 1999, Future Match has enabled enterprises and research organizations to find partners for international cooperation, such as sales and licensing agreements, joint ventures, subcontracting technology transfer or research and development projects.
Over 150 participants have already registered for the event, and the event will be held in English. The meetings will take place at CeBIT (hall 6, booth A18 / 27).
- Get the latest information about ICT trends and innovations
- Promote your products, technologies and know-how
- Find a solution for your IT problem
- Find new commercial and technology partners
- Find new clients and cooperation or business partners
- Discuss new project ideas
- Big Data & Cloud
- Business Electronics & Equipment
- Commerce & Banking
- Communication & Networks
- ECM, Input/Output Solutions
- ERP & HR Solutions
- Research & Innovation
How to participate?
- Register (regular fee: 110 EUR + VAT, incl. CeBIT exhibition tickets) and create a cooperation profile describing your offer or request.
- All the participants' profiles will be published in the online catalogue.
- Browse the catalogue and book meetings with participants you are interested in, 30-minute meetings.
- Prior to the event you will receive an individual meeting schedule and your entrance tickets.
To register and consult the agenda, please access the following link: https://www.b2match.eu/futurematch2017
West RDA, as Enterprise Europe Network partner will support you in:
- Preparing an attractive cooperation profile and registration for the event
- Identifying interesting participants for you and pre-establish bilateral meetings
- Planning the organized group travel (if the case)
- Support you throughout the event, including during the negotiation of partnerships, where needed
17/10/2018 / “Open4Business” Matchmaking Event, 4-6 October 2017, Pécs, Hungary
03/08/2017 / “Match4Industry Business Matching Event”, 6th ed., Matchmaking Event, 2-3 November 2017, Kocaeli, Turkey
31/07/2017 / “EU-China Business & Technology Cooperation Fair”, Conference and Matchmaking Event, October 24th - 31st 2017, Beijing, China
11/07/2017 / “Business Internationalization Forum”, Conference and Matchmaking Event, November 3rd 2017, East Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
With clients as Bosch, Yazaki, and Siemens, Soplast is a plastic injection company delivering as second tier supplier in automotive industry. RDA West organized their first visit to Region West in...