New services for the development of SMEs in West and South - West Regions
West Regional Development
Agency (RDA West) and its partners within the Ro-Boost SMEs consortium - South
- West Regional Development Agency, Tehimpuls - The Regional Innovation and
Technology Transfer Centre, Arad Development Centre and Craiova University organized
on February 4th, 2015 the launching
event of the joint project - "Boosting Smart and Innovation-Driven
Growth for Romanian SMEs".
Through this project there will be organized information points at each of the consortium members, offices that will provide services for SMEs in West Region and South - West Region.
The Regional Ro-Boost SMEs consortium is a partner of Enterprise Europe Network and its objective is to develop a support structure for SMEs in the two regions, West and South - West, through which will provide an integrated set of information, support services and consultancy to help SMEs to exploit European business development opportunities.
Thus, Ro-Boost SMEs Consortium will provide the following services:
- Consultancy on policies, legal regulations and European funding programs
- Access to finance (venture capital, vouchers, equity funds, etc.)
- Internationalization (information about markets in Europe and third countries - business intelligence)
- Partnerships for International Research and development projects
- Facilitate innovation and transnational technology transfer
- Developing transnational business partnerships
- Developing the capacity of innovation management.
These added value services will be offered by all consortium members through the following activities: organizing events, mentoring groups, training, meetings, brokerage activities, company missions.
Ro-Boost SMEs consortium's activities are carried out with European funding starting January 1st, 2015 through COSME program - European Commission's program dedicated to the competitiveness of enterprises and SMEs - and Horizon 2020 - The European Commission's research and innovation program.
17/10/2018 / “Open4Business” Matchmaking Event, 4-6 October 2017, Pécs, Hungary
03/08/2017 / “Match4Industry Business Matching Event”, 6th ed., Matchmaking Event, 2-3 November 2017, Kocaeli, Turkey
31/07/2017 / “EU-China Business & Technology Cooperation Fair”, Conference and Matchmaking Event, October 24th - 31st 2017, Beijing, China
11/07/2017 / “Business Internationalization Forum”, Conference and Matchmaking Event, November 3rd 2017, East Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Siliken is a global company integrated in the value chain of the solar industry which began its activities in June 2001. In February 2011, Siliken opened a solar panels production unit with a total of...