Starting January 1st,
2015, West Regional Development Agency, South West Oltenia Regional Development
Agency, Tehimpuls - Regional Center for Innovation and Technology Transfer and Craiova University are implementing the joint
project "Boosting Smart and
Innovation-Driven Growth Romanian for SMEs " within Ro-Boost SMEs Consortium
The objective of the Ro-Boost SMEs Consortium is to develop a support structure for the small and medium sized businesses (SMEs) in the two regions, South-West Oltenia and West Region, forming Macroregion IV, which aims to provide an integrated set of information, support and advice services, in order to help the SMEs to exploit the European business development opportunities.
1. Information and Support Ro-Boost SMEs Consortium provides a set of basic information and advice services on European issues for all types of SMEs and other relevant actors (universities, research organizations and technology transfer, clusters).
The addressed areas include:
- Legislation and Policy in European Union
- European Funding Programs
- Innovation and Technology Transfer
- Access to new markets (EU and associated countries)
- Access to finance (public and private transnational sources)
- Intellectual property
- Energy efficiency and resources
- Improving management capacity
The internationalization services support the SMEs to identify partners in other EU or associated countries, using specific tools:
- European projects
Partnerships facilitation can be realized also through brokerage events and company missions.
3. Innovation Management The SMEs with high innovation potential, already involved in innovation or who will start implement research and innovation activities in order to increase their productivity and competitiveness, can benefit of two services:
Services to increase the capacity for innovation management IMP3rove Academy is providing the methods and tools used for the analysis and improvement of innovation management systems. This method of evaluation is the most complex current method in Europe, being recognized by the European Commission.
Support services for SMEs participating in the program for SMEs, Horizon 2020 The winners of SME Instrument projects are supported by Ro-Boost SMEs experts to identify the coach type consultants for advise on innovation issues during the projects implementation. Thus, SMEs have access to a European database of experts with rich experience in innovation processes in various fields.
03/08/2017 / “Match4Industry Business Matching Event”, 6th ed., Matchmaking Event, 2-3 November 2017, Kocaeli, Turkey
31/07/2017 / “EU-China Business & Technology Cooperation Fair”, Conference and Matchmaking Event, October 24th - 31st 2017, Beijing, China
11/07/2017 / “Business Internationalization Forum”, Conference and Matchmaking Event, November 3rd 2017, East Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
30/06/2017 / Third “Cluster-to-Cluster” Conference and Matchmaking, 17-18.09.2015, Copenhagen
Siliken is a global company integrated in the value chain of the solar industry which began its activities in June 2001. In February 2011, Siliken opened a solar panels production unit with a total of...