“EU-China Business & Technology Cooperation Fair”, Conference and Matchmaking Event, October 24th - 31st 2017, Beijing, China
ERICENA - European
Research and Innovation Centre of Excellence in China is organizing on October 24th -
31st 2017 "EU-China Business & Technology
Cooperation Fair", Conference and Matchmaking Event,
in Beijing, China.
ERICENA aims to promote European Science, Technology and Innovation (STI) interests and to reinforce the leadership of European countries in STI in China by connecting and supporting European researchers and entrepreneurs.
ERICENA is a project funded under the European Union's H2020 research and innovation programme and will be officially launched and setup in Beijing in October 2017. With its headquarters in Beijing, ERICENA involves a consortium of 13 organisations from 8 countries (Portugal, Belgium, Austria, Germany, Norway, Greece, Switzerland and China) and is supported by a network of 128 stakeholders that act as Regional Innovation Centres (RIC) and the Regional Contact Hubs (RCH).
The Fair will take place in Chengdu and Qindao and it will gather 1500 participants from companies, state/regional governments, clusters, business associations, universities, R&D institutions from China and Europe.
- Enterprises, business networks and clusters
- Universities and Universities Associations, Research Institutes and Research Networks
- Science Parks, Incubators, Accelerators, Funding Agencies
- Matchmaking with hundreds of Chinese technology based companies and research institutes
- Visits to leading Chinese innovators
- Meetings for business and research opportunities in 2 Chinese cities (Chengdu and Qingdao)
- First hand information on Chinese Science, Technology and Information (STI) landscape and innovative activities in China
Deadline for application: August 11th, 2017
To register please access the following link: http://web.spi.pt/forms/ericena-matchmaking-tour-china
17/10/2018 / “Open4Business” Matchmaking Event, 4-6 October 2017, Pécs, Hungary
03/08/2017 / “Match4Industry Business Matching Event”, 6th ed., Matchmaking Event, 2-3 November 2017, Kocaeli, Turkey
31/07/2017 / “EU-China Business & Technology Cooperation Fair”, Conference and Matchmaking Event, October 24th - 31st 2017, Beijing, China
11/07/2017 / “Business Internationalization Forum”, Conference and Matchmaking Event, November 3rd 2017, East Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
TMD Friction is the world's largest manufacturer of brake friction materials, employing 3,800 people, who are dedicated to producing 1 million brake friction products per day. 13 production sites in ...